The company currently has a repertoire of seven full scale works available for touring at differing times of the calendar year, ALiCE is the latest in our repertoire created in 2022.
Along with Alice are: Medusa, Pinocchio, Park, Freedom, Justitia and Yesterday. Each piece of work is cast according to its content. The length of performance varies between 75 mins (with no interval) and 110 mins (plus interval).
If it’s not possible to view new work before booking it and you would like to view any current touring work, please contact our office for a DVD or Vimeo link: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage venues to book a workshop in conjunction with the company’s performances to develop and enhance understanding of the creative process. See workshop details here
The Jasmin Vardimon Company does have a little flexibility to work with venues whose dimensions do not meet the below criteria. To discuss your venues specific requirements please contact: email@example.com
(Detailed show specific rider are available)
The company requires:
- A minimum floor space of 10 x 10 (12m x 12M for Pinocchio and ALiCE) metres with a height from stage to rig of 7 metres.
- A Lighting Rig suitable to present dance work. (60 ways overhead and up to 4 booms, shins, mids and heads per side)
- Lighting Rig confirmation plans to be available in advance. To facilitate our complex set builds the pre-rigging of all over head lighting is required.
- 140 ways of dimming.
- Pinocchio has 3 independent flying systems, with a tracked counterweight system totalling 400kg and a human counter balance 150kg, both requiring mother grid fixing.
- For Freedom and Yesterday both require the suspension of 350kgs of equipment either on 500kg fly bars or on the mother grid
- A good quality Sound System/PA.
- A sprung and flat stage for Pinocchio, Medusa, Justitia and Park.
- Yesterday and Freedom can be performed upon a slight raked stage 1 in 28 is the maximum possible.
- Alice, Justitia, Freedom, Park and Pinocchio require a full day Get In prior to the performance day (for a 7:30pm show)
- Yesterday and Medusa can get in and open on the same day – providing the lighting is pre-rigged and rigging points put in, and is agreed in conjunction with Jasmin Vardimon Company Production Manager.
The Company tours with all technical equipment for projection (Qlab control for sound and up to 3 projectors), radio mics along with ETC lighting desk and Yamaha sound desk and any show specific practical sound or light effects including haze.
Venue to provide a minimum:
5 Technicians for the Get In and Fit Up.
5 Technicians for the Get Out.
Exclusive use of the performance space from the start of the Get In until the end of the Get Out.
Depending upon the work the company travels with:
1 Technical manager
1 Tour Manager
1 Rehearsal Director/Artistic Director