The Jasmin Vardimon Company has created a reputation for producing visually stunning, narrative driven, contemporary dance theatre.
The Company is seeking to appoint a Production Administrator to assist the Executive Director with the smooth running of the Jasmin Vardimon Company including the Company’s new home base, production and touring. When required, the Production Administrator will also provide support to Jasmin Vardimon (Artistic Director), Rehearsal Director and Production Manager whilst productions are in creation, rehearsals and on tour.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years administrative experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience of working in an office environment, using administrative systems and acting as first point of contact
- Ability to prioritise and manage several projects at once
- Good team working and people skills
- Proven experience of sourcing and booking travel and accommodation within a set budget
- Demonstrable experience and competent use of Microsoft Office; work and excel
- Have a flexible “do what it takes” approach to work
- A good understanding of the performing arts sector
For a full job description please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 9th September.
Unfortunately we will be unable to reply to those we have not shortlisted for interview.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity all disabled applicants who meet the full job description and personal specification are guaranteed an interview.