Jasmin Vardimon Education Charity wishes to broaden its Board’s skills base, knowledge and networks and seeks people who can help us think long term and strategically and who can motivate, support and challenge us as we move ahead.
The ideal candidate will have the personal presence, influence and connections to drive our ambitions forward and build support for the company. While sector experience is not essential, we are keen to hear from those based in or working within Kent and have experience in the following areas:
- Finance and Accounting
- Education and Learning (HE/FE or strategic/senior leadership team in schools)
We welcome applications from candidates with the relevant skills and experience to undertake the role effectively, who have an interest in and understanding of the arts and who are eligible to act as a charity trustee. We are also committed to increasing the diversity of the Board and to recruiting Trustees who are currently under-represented, especially people from a BAME background.
The role of Trustee is voluntary. Meetings take place 4 times a year and attendance at performances and events is encouraged. Travel expenses will be reimbursed for Trustees based outside of London.
Important Application Dates
- Friday 14 September: Closing Date for Applications
- Week commencing Monday 15 October: Shortlisted Candidates Invited for Informal Visit to Jasmin Vardimon production Space
- Thursday 18 October: Formal Interview
- Monday 22 October: Required Attendance at Company Performance, Sadler’s Wells
For further information on the role and application details: JVEducation Company Board Pack