Digital Marketing Officer
The Jasmin Vardimon Company has created a reputation for producing visually stunning, narrative driven, contemporary dance theatre.
The Company is seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Officer to work closely with both the Touring Company and Education Company to manage and deliver the internal and external digital marketing and communications strategy as the company expands its national and international profile, alongside assisting in the further development of its surroundings.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An excellent grasp of social media, new technology and how this can support an overall marketing strategy
- Experience of planning and managing social media channels and campaigns
- A proven understanding of what content works for social media and demonstrable examples of social media engagement, the creation of online content and the use of data to inform digital activity
- A good understanding of the performing arts world and in particular contemporary dance
- Copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable examples of social media engagement, the creation of online content and the use of data to inform digital activity
- Experience of working in an office environment and using administrative systems
- Have a flexible “ do what it takes” approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and manage several projects at once
- Good team working and people skills
For a full job description please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 6th July.
Unfortunately we will be unable to reply to those we have not shortlisted for interview.
Successful candidates will be contacted by Friday 7th July. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 11th July.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity all disabled applicants who meet the full job description and personal specification are guaranteed an interview.
Salary £22,750 pro rata
20 hours per week
Internships and Work Experience
Jasmin Vardimon Company offers ongoing administration internship/work experience opportunities. To be eligible for consideration you must be at least 18 years old.
For further information regarding internships/work experience please email: firstname.lastname@example.org